We are growing fast and are always looking for professionals to join the team. We don’t just manage properties; we work to improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We want team members who want more than just a J-O-B; we want people looking for purpose in their career and vocation.
US: Industry leaders. Always learning. A team first, gossip free, working environment. High performers. A happy place. Mission minded.
You: High energy. Hardworking, Professional. Problem solver. Make difficult tasks look easy.
If this sounds like a fit – then let’s talk!
To apply for any of the below positions e-mail email@example.com
and include a cover letter, resume, and tell me what is misspelled in the below job posting. For extra credit, email a short video and tell me what motivates you!
-Marc Cunningham, President
Thornton, CO – Office location.
Perform work in south Denver. (Castle Rock – South of I-70)
Top Denver Property Management company looking for an A player to join our team as ‘Inspection Coordinator’. We do not just manage properties; we work to improve the lives of residents and real estate investors through property management solutions. We are looking for someone to join our team who wants more than just a J-O-B; we want a person looking for purpose in their career and vocation.
Primary job duties:
- Perform occupied rental inspections on specific days, following a preset schedule. Meeting a monthly/yearly goal
- Preparing company invoices
- Perform minor maintenance repairs (replace CO/smoke detectors, furnace filters, tighten hardware etc.)
- Miscellaneous project assistance
Candidate must possess:
- A very strong moral & ethical foundation - integrity
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work hard …. very hard!
- Fun and like-able personality
- High degree of self-confidence tempered by humility
- Strong atention to detail and organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to be articulate
- Real Estate & Vendor relations experience helpful
- Reliable transportation is necessary
To apply, email:
- Cover letter & resume
- Picture of yourself
- 1 sentence statement telling us what makes you an A player
- Tell me what is misspelled in the above listing